Who is Times Square Suites best suited to?
We are most popular with families and couples who like to be in a local community setting. We also have many business people stay with us when they are in Vancouver on short or long term assignments. If you are searching for furnished suites or apartments in downtown Vancouver, we are your best choice!
What is your star rating?
Traditional star ratings take into account specialized services and amenities, as we are classified as a self-service all suites hotel some of those specialized services do not apply to us. Our Staff are happy to do all that is necessary to meet your personal needs with special efforts to make your stay as complete as possible. The suites and common areas are impeccably clean, the staff is friendly & helpful and our location in the West End is ideal. Our suites boast full kitchens with initial complementary packets of coffee/tea to get you started. We supply bathrobes and the standard bathroom amenities.
Are you a hotel or a condo?
Yes! We have hotel services but the suites are condominium/apartment design with full kitchens, insuite laundry, fireplace, CD/DVD. We have a common rooftop deck with lounge chairs and bbq.
Our major differences:
- Starbucks and a variety of shops & restaurants are located on the ground level of our hotel complex.
- Local grocery stores & dozens of multi-ethnic neighbourhood eateries begin right outside the front door.
- Our staff is always eager to help with dining and shopping recommendations.
- We are happy to print boarding passes/ documents, accept deliveries and send/receive faxes for those of our guests that require this service.
- In-suite Wi-Fi is complementary and accessible for all of our guests.
- Our housekeeping is on a 'demand' basis to support a greener initiative. This means you can have service as often as you like but if you prefer not to have us in your suite daily, we respect that. For those staying 7 nights or more, we require a minimum of 2 times per week to ensure our consistent standard of cleanliness is met.
- Each suite contains in-suite laundry facilities, an iron and ironing board as well as 1 complimentary package of detergent and fabric softener to get you started (with additional packs for $0.50). For those who require dry cleaning or laundry services an agency is located just 1/2 block from the hotel.
- We offer all guests a complimentary membership to a full service local fitness centre which is a short 5 minute walk from the hotel. Full gym facilities, yoga, aerobics and swimming are available there.
- Times Square Suites boasts a rooftop deck which is exclusive to guests and features a gas BBQ for their use. Many guests will BYO and enjoy the quiet, scenic setting.
- The hotel office/check-in area is located in our secured parking garage which is convenient for those travelling with vehicles or by taxi, as we do not have a typical front lobby and lounge setting. Access into the hotel is by key and those who are checking in or visiting guests can gain entry by intercom similar to a residential apartment building. All hotel guests are given an access key upon check in.
- Times Square Suites does not employ separate bellmen/concierge however for those who require assistance with luggage, directions or various bookings, our front desk & housekeeping staff are always ready to help.
- We offer complimentary luggage storage for those guests who have checked-in early or who would like to stay in Vancouver for the afternoon after check-out.