Things You Shouldn't Miss When Visiting!
Here is a list of the 10 things that shouldn’t be missed:
• The Beaches – There are 3 to choose from and these are:
• The Gardens –Stanley Park has an abundance of beautiful flower gardens. Consider visiting them between spring and fall each year to see the flowers in bloom.
• The Restaurants – You have quite a few options for dining in the park, everything from concession stands to fine dining with amazing views and these are:
- STANLEY PARK PAVILLION - The Stanley Park Pavilion is located inside a rustic heritage building from the turn of the last century. The restaurant features a 200-seat patio and a 50-seat bar. It's open June to September.
- PROSPECT POINT CAFÉ - Sit and relax while you watch the sheltering cedars sway in the ocean breeze. The cafe is open year-round. It is a popular choice in the park, and also has a great gift shop.
- THE TEAHOUSE IN STANLEY PARK - Sheltered by towering trees and offering an unobstructed and stunning view of English Bay, this Ferguson Point landmark has long been a culinary favourite in Vancouver. It opened as a summer tearoom in the 1950s and has evolved over the years to its present design.
- THE WATERFALL CAFÉ - Located minutes from the Stanley Park info booth, the Waterfall Cafe’s sunny patio is the perfect place to enjoy a bite and take in views of the Vancouver Aquarium, the 300 year old Western Red Cedar tree, and Bill’s Reid’s Chief of the Undersea World sculpture. The cafe is open from June to September, and admission to the Aquarium is not required.